Monday, December 1, 2008

Me gusta el Nintendo Wii. Es diversion a jugar.
That means:
I like the Nintendo Wii. It is fun to play.
A really fun game for the wii is guitar hero world tour. The guitar is really fun, and so is the durms. The drums are also a little bit challenging. Since it's the wii, the graphics aren't to good so for singing, it's really hard to see the words. You know what's really weird. I was at gamestop, and I was playing the demo for Guitar Hero. The guitar part was messed up and sometimes you had to strum without pressing any frets, like the drum bass pedal. Guitar Hero is better than rock band because guitar hero has cymbals for the drums and rock band does not. The guitar strumming is better and guitar hero as well.

1 comment:

Bob said...

The Wii is awesome. I wish I had one but theyre too expensive.